Designer / Researcher
User Research & Service Design
Conduct research and analyse data
I can orchestrate qualitative or quantitative research with customers, staff or stakeholders; analyse results, and report on findings.
- Find usability issues with usability testing.
- Perform contextual enquiries to understand surroundings.
- Review analytical data to discover trends.
Design products or services
I can produce detailed designs for products or services based on research and analysis.
- Create iterative wireframes for apps and websites.
- Map out business processes to create service blueprints.
- Assemble prototypes to test functionality or enact services.
Plan and facilitate workshops
I can run workshops with stakeholders to identify and explore aspects of your product or service.
- Audience profiling using personas and empathy maps.
- Generate, prioritise and sketch ideas.
- Understand user journeys with user story mapping.
I have over 10 years experience helping public and private sector organisations in industries such as retail, tech, finance, manufacturing, healthcare and education.
See my work history on LinkedIn
I'm based in Sheffield but I work all over the UK, specifically Leeds, Manchester, London and Newcastle.